Our regular timetable is currently on pause due to the Covid-19 situation. Our office is still open (phone or email only) 9am-1.30pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
We are hoping to re-open, whether online, in-person or a combination of the two, for the new academic year in September.
In the meantime, we have some projects running for members:
- ACCord weekly Zoom sessions (informal)
- Abingdon Community Orchestra virtual orchestra projects
- A whole Abingdon Music Centre music video project – we will be taking material for this until 1st July so please get in touch if you would like to be involved.
- Some Recorders and Musicianship online sessions
- Adult Recorder ensemble online sessions
- We are delighted to be trialling our Mini Music Makers programme for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and their families in July (FREE for our current members), with each participant given a bag of instruments and props in order to join in. If there is demand we may look to offer some additional paid sessions in August ahead of re-opening classes in September.
For any of the above opportunities, or for more information about our regular activities, please contact our office.